Thursday, June 9, 2016

Do you trust me?

                         Today I got some hard news. My only tube that works is blocked. So I have two options I can throw myself a pity party and cry, or I can put all my faith and trust in God that if it be his will my tube will be healed. I have chosen to do the second one. This week I have been concentrating on strengthening myself spiritually by listening to conference talks and my scriptures while at work. During this I have heard many talks on never giving up, faith, trust in the Lord , blessings, and in miracles. I honestly feel it has prepared me for what lies ahead. Do I trust my Heavenly Father? Do I trust and know with my whole heart that my tube can be healed and that miracles do exist?

                         One day while I was praying this week I heard the words do you trust me? Naturally I started looking around seeing if anyone was talking to me. Of course no one was around. Then I heard those words again Do you trust me? My thoughts were yes of course I do. Then I really thought about it. Have I truly and honestly put all my trust in Heavenly Father through all of this? Have I trusted him enough to truly let it go? I wish the answer was yes. I think we all have a fear of having things taken out of our control. What if it doesn't work out or other what its. Yes I have Faith that I will be a mother and that God keeps his promises, but did I truly and whole heartidly trust that it would happen? Did I put my faith before my fear? Truly having Faith in Heavenly Father also means trusting him, and that's where I have been lacking.

                          So now more then ever I am going to put my whole heart and soul into trusting and having faith in my Heavenly Father. I have done everything that I can, now it's time for him to take over. I can't just say that though I have to truly and whole heartidly believe it. Believe that he can heal that tube, and that miracles do happen. This will not be easy, and I know it will really test my faith more then ever. But I cannot let fear stand in the way of my faith. I am ready to learn and grow and be strengthened by this. I will never give up. With God nothing is impossible. Nothing worth having ever comes easy.

                          I am so grateful to so many of you who have been and are praying for Corey and I. I feel truly humbled by it and I have never ever taken it for granted. I thank you all from the bottom of my heart. You have truly made a difference. I am strengthened so much by your love, thoughts and prayers. We love you all so much and feel truly blessed.

                         I know and believe with my whole heart that we have Heaven cheering us on as well. We will get through this and we will get our miracle. With faith and trust in our Heavenly Father we can get through anything. One of the quotes I have says "You will see it when you believe it." I also have another one that says, "Where there is hope, there is faith, where there is faith, miracles happen. I love these two quotes so much! They help me to remember to believe in miracles and to always have hope and faith. Some of the words from my favorite scripture from my days in the LDS sorority are  "Wherefore be of good cheer and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you and will stand by you. He loves us and is here for us always. He knows our thoughts, our hearts desires, and concerns. He will be there to keep guiding us through, and taking our hands. When we can't walk he will carry us and also carry the burden for us. We may have a little longer road on this journey to our miracle, but I have Faith that we will get our miracle. It will be in his timing though, not ours.

No comments:

Post a Comment