Thursday, August 11, 2011

Growing and Learning

I know I say this every time, but I am so grateful for my friends and family! I really appreciate all the love and support they have shown me!
So far I have learned so much during this break. I have learned alot about myself. My strengths, weaknesses, and how to use some of the talents Heavenly Father has given me. It has been really nice to concentrate on other things, and not worry about the things I can't control. My husband has been amazing throughout this journey! He is my rock! This has definitely tried our marriage, but it has also made it stronger. I am so grateful Heavenly Father blessed me with such an amazing husband.
So I have also decided during this break that I want to learn some new skills. I want to learn how to make cake bites, scrapbook picture books, and crafty things for my house. I think this will be fun and get my mind off things. I also am working on a fiction novel. It has always been a dream of mine, to have a book published! So I am excited to work on making my dream come true!

No comments:

Post a Comment