Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Think Positive

So I tell my friend this all the time, think positive. How can I tell her that. When right now I don't do that myself. It's always easier said then done. I am still learning through this journey. I need to learn how to think positive about this journey. I need to stop thinking that this is happening to me to punish me. I know Heavenly Father loves me. I know I am a daughter of God. This is and has always been in the Lord's hands. It will happen in his time. I need to be positive and know that he knows what is best for me right now. I am sure this journey will be alot easier to go through, if I have a more positive attitude. By thinking positive, I think it will better help me grow throughout this journey. After all, Anything worth having is never easy..

No comments:

Post a Comment