Sunday, July 17, 2011

Being Grateful

So going through this trial, I think I have lost sight of the the little things. The little things I need to be grateful for. I have a wonderful husband, who will do anything and everything for me. Whether its a midnight Ibprofen run, or something as simple as calling and texting me each day to say I love you. No matter what he is always there for me. I have an amazing family and wonderful friends. My sister told me the other day that my little niece Molly, wants to go to the animal place (zoo) with her Aunt Amie for her birthday. We went when they came up here last month, and apparently it made a huge impression on her. She told her her mom she had such a fun time with her Aunt Amie. How could that not make my heart melt. I also have the cutest little dog! Sometimes you lose track of these things, and worry about what you don't have. When really I look at my life, and God has blessed me with so much! I should be grateful for that, and when the time is right we will have the children we were promised.

No comments:

Post a Comment