Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Good Days and Bad Days

I am going to warn you now that I have good days and bad days. Unfortunately today is one of those bad days. My bad days consist of feeling like my heart is breaking. I find myself crying for no reason. As the tears slip down my cheek, I send a cry to Heaven saying when? When will it be my turn? When will this deep heart ache ever stop? The longing for a child is like an ache you have never felt before. A dream that seems out of reach, and a promise that seems forgotten. Sometimes I feel like I have cried every tear imaginable. Sometimes I just want to scream. I don't like having these days, but they do come. I know Heavenly Father is always here for me, but on these bad days it can be forgotten. I am having a bad day today, but hopefully tomorrow will be one of the good ones. Hopefully the tears will stop, and I will remember it's in his hands.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure it is hard. I can't imagine your heart ache. Children are such a blessing thanks for the reminder.just remember you are a great Aunt! Sorry you feel so sad love you SIS.

    ReplyDelete