Sunday, July 10, 2011

Faith

So first of all I want to thank my amazing friends, husband, and family for always being there to support me. I really appreciate those who have listened to me shed tears, have offered their shoulder to cry on, and who have always given me strength. I couldn't get through this with out you. I feel so blessed and grateful to have all of you in my life. I love you all! I am doing a little better since my last post, sorry if it worried any of you. I am still emotional , and my heart still aches. I have been praying and reading my scriptures tonight and I am starting to realize why I am on this journey. I believe this is a journey to test my Faith. I think God wants to know if I trust him enough to have Faith in him. Do I have the Faith that Nephi or all the others in the Book of Mormon had to have? If not I know that is the kind of Faith I need to have to get through this. Heavenly Father gives us these trials to strengthen us. Maybe just maybe he has given me this trial to strengthen my Faith in him.

No comments:

Post a Comment