Saturday, July 2, 2011

Just a Thought

So I am sitting her with my puppy, thinking is this ache ever going to get easier? What can I do to make it a little easier to get through each day? The answer is be grateful for what I do have right now, and not to worry about what I don't have.
This of course is easier said then done.
Each day can be a struggle, but remembering that God has a hand in this can definitely take some of the pain away. It helps you really understand that God is always here for you. Even though sometimes it seems he has left your side and is not listening, its not true. God works in mysterious ways. Maybe if I stop worrying about why not and can understand why, it will make the purpose of this trial alot clearer. Maybe the timing is off or maybe something still needs to be learned. All I can do is have Faith that Heavenly Father knows what is best for me, and trust that whatever it is it's for my own good right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment